Friday 1st June
8am to 9am
Admission is FREE
What’s the first thing you notice about someone? If you’re like most people, you’ll say ‘the eyes’. But you’d be wrong. This course is for you.
This session will help you:
- know whether what your client is saying differs from what they are thinking, simply by recognising a facial micro-expression that appeared in just 1/300th of a second.
- know what ‘tells’ to look for when discussing your fees with clients so you can respond effectively and so they really ‘get’ your value.
- understand how to use the space around you to quickly break down barriers, build rapport and trust with your clients.
- ensure you come across as credible, trustworthy and approachable before you even say anything.
- be better than just a ‘good listener’, and really start to be able to work out what makes people tick.
Focusing on the non-verbal communication skills of body language, facial expression and tone of voice, this session will help you discover ways to take your communication and interpersonal skills to an entirely new level, ahead of your competition.
A Certified Body Language Trainer, Brian Hill will provide an insight into an entirely new set of science and research-based communication skills.
An ex-army and police officer, Brian first fully realised the power of nonverbal communication on his first night on the beat when he came face to face with scaffold-wielding thugs. Since that night, and throughout his career, he has developed a passion for these ‘silent skills’.
Brian has a young family, is a ski instructor and endurance athlete. You can follow him on Twitter @kinesicsFS