UPDATE: EVENT SOLD OUT
Friday 5th January 2018
8am to 9am
Admission is FREE
Book via Eventbrite
Supported by Innovate2Succeed
As business owners we want to start the New Year on a high and bring in some new business to keep the pipeline ticking over.
January’s Rooster Talks session with Simon Hares will start your New Year off on the right footing, exploring tried and tested sales techniques that will help you to generate some new business.
You will come away with the following skills:
– Feeling more confident about selling and the sales process
– How to navigate your way through the sales process to help avoid those pregnant pauses!
– How to get to grips with asking the most effective questions
– Understanding the value of differentiating yourself and your business to deliver value
– The importance of getting to ‘YES’ and asking for the business
– Some tactics of negotiation skills and how to come away with a Win/Win
Simon Hares is a leading sales trainer with over 25 years of experience selling everything from luxury retail, trade goods and advertising. Having presented at Rooster Talks many times before, you know you can expect an interactive and caffeine-fuelled session that will leave you with some essential tools and techniques that will get you closer to ‘YES’.